Seekonk Talks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seekonk Talks

This forum is a place to discuss all things Seekonk. We are not affiliated with the Town of Seekonk.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
SPECIAL TOWN VOTE AUG 31ST!!! VOTE YAY OR NAY FOR THE NORTH FIRE STATION RENOVATION!!!
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Newspapers

town election April 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
seek2mend

town election April 2010 Empty
Posttown election April 2010

Maybe I am early regarding this subject. But does anyone have any information regarding the spring election? I think Francis Cavaco's term is up. Maybe Bob Mclintock? Jan Parker?

I have heard/read nothing. It seems to me the topic was always brought up before Christmas.

Admittedly, I have not been paying much attention.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

town election April 2010 :: Comments

mkreyssig
Re: town election April 2010
Post Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:38 pm  mkreyssig
Francis Cavaco's term is up as he was only finishing out the remainder of Bragg's term. John Turner is running again as well.

Both McClintock and Fran Creamer are up for reelection.

I think Jan Parker still has another year left...maybe two...it seems like she just ran.
Post Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:26 pm  seek2mend
Thanks, Mike. I'll have to keep diggin'. It is very discouraging that not much comes our of the Town Hall anymore. Mrs Parker use to be out in front of this crucial info.

I am sure there are other open seats on other boards. What is the deadline for interested individuals to pull papers? Are we suppose to be voting on a Town Moderator this year or next?

I even did a web search for the December issue of the Seekonk Reporter. Mrs Parker has her own column. She mentions dances and pets and vets. Nothing about the election. I see nothing on the town website.

Oh, well. I'll keep diggin'.
mkreyssig
Post Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:45 pm  mkreyssig
Hey seek...from talking to other members of other boards, I believe there are three seats open on the planning board, we are voting for a new moderator...that's all I have! Smile
Post   Sponsored content

town election April 2010

Page 1 of 1