Update: Planning Board Hearing Mar 10th to change wording of Mixed Use Zone?

Seekonk Talks

This forum is a place to discuss all things Seekonk. We are not affiliated with the Town of Seekonk.
HomeGalleryRegisterLog in
October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Newspapers

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
terrybohax

PostUpdate: Planning Board Hearing Mar 10th to change wording of Mixed Use Zone?

Does anyone know the particulars of this wording change for Mixed Use Zone? I saw the Letter to the Editor in the Seekonk Star by the Harts, urging residents to attend. Dut to scheduling conflicts, I may not be able to attend but would like some advance info if anyone is familiar. The letter on page 6 was addressed to all Seekonk residents who live on or near Rt 44 or Rt 6 in the Mixed Use Zone. The last paragraph urging support of the changes sounds to me like they are going to tighten up/restrict what can be done in this zone. If that's the case I'm all for it.

Update: the discussion of this topic is scheduled for March 10th per the Planning Board.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» highly INsensitive person (HIP) board usernames
» How to update any field(text area) in selenium RC using C#
» Rising Board 3D Review
» interesting migraine response to a change in diet
» Hearing aids and Migraines
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Update: Planning Board Hearing Mar 10th to change wording of Mixed Use Zone? :: Comments

Mixed Use hearing
Post on Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:21 am  Beverly Hart
For more details, call the planning board for the wording of the suggested changes 508-336-2962. It's more a clarification of the present wording which seems to result in too many different interpretations by the Zoning Board of Appeals. Bev Hart
Do have a link to that letter by chance?
Outcome of March 10th meeting?
Post on Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:41 pm  terrybohax
Did anyone attend this meeting? Was there discussion of the Mixed Use Zone wording and/or an official change made in the wording? Are there more meetings planned to review this issue?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seekonk Talks :: Local Seekonk Topics-
Jump to:  

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum