Seekonk Talks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seekonk Talks

This forum is a place to discuss all things Seekonk. We are not affiliated with the Town of Seekonk.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
SPECIAL TOWN VOTE AUG 31ST!!! VOTE YAY OR NAY FOR THE NORTH FIRE STATION RENOVATION!!!
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Newspapers

Update: Planning Board Hearing Mar 10th to change wording of Mixed Use Zone?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
terrybohax
terrybohax

Update: Planning Board Hearing Mar 10th to change wording of Mixed Use Zone? Empty
PostUpdate: Planning Board Hearing Mar 10th to change wording of Mixed Use Zone?

Does anyone know the particulars of this wording change for Mixed Use Zone? I saw the Letter to the Editor in the Seekonk Star by the Harts, urging residents to attend. Dut to scheduling conflicts, I may not be able to attend but would like some advance info if anyone is familiar. The letter on page 6 was addressed to all Seekonk residents who live on or near Rt 44 or Rt 6 in the Mixed Use Zone. The last paragraph urging support of the changes sounds to me like they are going to tighten up/restrict what can be done in this zone. If that's the case I'm all for it.

Update: the discussion of this topic is scheduled for March 10th per the Planning Board.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Update: Planning Board Hearing Mar 10th to change wording of Mixed Use Zone? :: Comments

Mixed Use hearing
Post Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:21 am  Beverly Hart
For more details, call the planning board for the wording of the suggested changes 508-336-2962. It's more a clarification of the present wording which seems to result in too many different interpretations by the Zoning Board of Appeals. Bev Hart
Do have a link to that letter by chance?
terrybohax
Outcome of March 10th meeting?
Post Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:41 pm  terrybohax
Did anyone attend this meeting? Was there discussion of the Mixed Use Zone wording and/or an official change made in the wording? Are there more meetings planned to review this issue?

Update: Planning Board Hearing Mar 10th to change wording of Mixed Use Zone?

Page 1 of 1