Seekonk Talks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seekonk Talks

This forum is a place to discuss all things Seekonk. We are not affiliated with the Town of Seekonk.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
SPECIAL TOWN VOTE AUG 31ST!!! VOTE YAY OR NAY FOR THE NORTH FIRE STATION RENOVATION!!!
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Newspapers

Futon for FREE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mkreyssig
mkreyssig

Futon for FREE Empty
PostSubject: Futon for FREE   Futon for FREE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:26 am

I will be selling my futon in the next couple of weeks. I figured I would post here before taking my life into my own hands in by posting on Craigslist.

It's nice. We bought it at Cardi's about two years ago. Solid wood. Very sturdy. The cushion is in good shape to.

We are rearranging the house and no longer have a need for it.

I am asking $200 (paid 450 for it) or best offer. If you are interested shoot me a PM. Like I said it will be 1 to 2 weeks before I actually need it out of the house. So there is no rush!

Mike

Last edited by mkreyssig on Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : title change)
Back to top Go down
http://home.comcast.net/~mkreyssig/site/
mkreyssig
mkreyssig

Futon for FREE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Futon for FREE   Futon for FREE I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:18 pm

This thing is still eating up space in my garage. I ready to give itaway now. If you want it let me know...all you need to do is have your own means of moving it. Otherwise it is going to Big Brother.
Back to top Go down
http://home.comcast.net/~mkreyssig/site/

Futon for FREE
Page 1 of 1