Seekonk Talks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seekonk Talks

This forum is a place to discuss all things Seekonk. We are not affiliated with the Town of Seekonk.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
SPECIAL TOWN VOTE AUG 31ST!!! VOTE YAY OR NAY FOR THE NORTH FIRE STATION RENOVATION!!!
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Newspapers

Here's one for you....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mkreyssig
mkreyssig

Here's one for you.... Empty
PostHere''s one for you....

My third grader has MCAS this week, so in between tests they have down time. His teacher told him to make a creative drawing of whatever he wanted. He is a Star Wars fan, so he drew a picture of a bunch of Star Wars characters. Most of them had Light Sabers, but one had a lazer gun.

Because of the lazer gun, his teacher reported him to the school shrink, who he had to go meet with.

According to the shrink, the light sabers were not an issue, but lazer guns are not allowed to be drawn in school. Huh? Some logic....and clearly not a Star Wars fan because any Star Wars fan knows that a light saber is carried by a jedi....and one jedi can kick 10 guys with lazer guns but's faster than you can blink an eye....

The irony in all of this is I know my son has watched Toy Story in school before, which is rated G and stares a gun toating cowboy and a lazer carrying man from outer space....
Back to top Go down
http://home.comcast.net/~mkreyssig/site/
Share this post on: reddit

Here's one for you.... :: Comments

No Comment.

Here's one for you....

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seekonk Talks :: Local Seekonk Topics-
Jump to:  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com