Seekonk Talks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seekonk Talks

This forum is a place to discuss all things Seekonk. We are not affiliated with the Town of Seekonk.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
SPECIAL TOWN VOTE AUG 31ST!!! VOTE YAY OR NAY FOR THE NORTH FIRE STATION RENOVATION!!!
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Newspapers

Volunteers needed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beverly Hart

Volunteers needed Empty
PostSubject: Volunteers needed   Volunteers needed I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:44 am

On June 6th there will be an Economic Hope Day at Johnson & Wales Inn from 1:00 to 4:00 pm. Information and seminars on personafinancial help, resumes, interviews, child care, etc. will be available. We are encouraging people of all ages to attend. We are asking if any groups need volunteers to help them so that people can keep busy and learn new skills. Please contact me, Bev Hart at russellhart@comcast.com, if you could use some help (sports, scouts, any charitable group, etc.)
Back to top Go down
terrybohax
terrybohax

Volunteers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volunteers needed   Volunteers needed I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:30 pm

You should post your event on the site's calendar with some more info. I wasn't clear whether you were looking for volunteers or looking for groups who could use volunteers to help them?
Back to top Go down
Beverly Hart

Volunteers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volunteers needed   Volunteers needed I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:36 am

Volunteers needed: Any group who needs volunteers to help them should let me know so that I can list them on the Volunteer Opportunities list at the Economic Hope Day on June 6th. We are trying to offer opportunites to individuals to get more experience, to provide a service and to give them something to do (especially those who have lost a job and are available and are having trouble coping with the economic turn down). Any sports group or charitable group, etc. would be welcome to be on the list with a short description of what they need and how to contact them. Bev Hart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Volunteers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volunteers needed   Volunteers needed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Volunteers needed
Page 1 of 1