Seekonk Talks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seekonk Talks

This forum is a place to discuss all things Seekonk. We are not affiliated with the Town of Seekonk.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
SPECIAL TOWN VOTE AUG 31ST!!! VOTE YAY OR NAY FOR THE NORTH FIRE STATION RENOVATION!!!
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Newspapers

Music Player and selecting songs.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave
Admin
Admin
Dave

Music Player and selecting songs. Empty
PostSubject: Music Player and selecting songs.   Music Player and selecting songs. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:56 pm

After some tinkering we settled with a music player at the bottom of the forum. It has a music playlist compiled from www.playlist.com

This is a free service and I recommend it for listening to your songs while surfing the web.

On our player you can adjust or mute the volume. There is a shuffle feature and you can select any song from the playlist.

If you want to add a song to our playlist send me a PM with the artist and title and we will see what can be done.

Last edited by Dave on Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://seekonktalks.forumotion.net
Dave
Admin
Admin
Dave

Music Player and selecting songs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Player and selecting songs.   Music Player and selecting songs. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:45 pm

What if I want to listen to my own songs?

If you send Dave the coding for your playlist via PM (Private Message) he will post it on the site.

How do I send you my playlist?

From your account on www.playlist.com...

1) select "post my playlist" from the top of the page.

2) Select option "E" from where do you want to put your playlist, then choose the playlist that you want shared.

3) make sure that you select "NO" for autostart, then click on GET CODE. That is the complete code that is needed to insert your playlist.

It is not as complicated as it sounds and all members are welcome to submit their playlists.

Enjoy...
Back to top Go down
https://seekonktalks.forumotion.net

Music Player and selecting songs.
Page 1 of 1