Seekonk Talks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seekonk Talks

This forum is a place to discuss all things Seekonk. We are not affiliated with the Town of Seekonk.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
SPECIAL TOWN VOTE AUG 31ST!!! VOTE YAY OR NAY FOR THE NORTH FIRE STATION RENOVATION!!!
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Newspapers

Chat Room Schedule...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave
Admin
Admin
Dave

Chat Room Schedule... Empty
PostSubject: Chat Room Schedule...   Chat Room Schedule... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:18 pm

In addition to regular chat sessions with our members there will be special programs to meet with our local community leaders, persons of interest, and others. Most formats will be Q&A for a specific period of time.

Note: You must be a member to view and participate in the chats.

We are working on a special guest for the week of January 26th, so check back for the latest Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://seekonktalks.forumotion.net
Dave
Admin
Admin
Dave

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room Schedule...   Chat Room Schedule... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:15 pm

Have chat What a Face with Neal Ableson, Chairman of the Seekonk Planning Board.

Neal will hold a chat on Wednesday, January 28th, from 6:30pm to 7pm. Please note that this is not an official Planning Board function and the Neal will be with us as a resident for a Q&A.

So grab a mug of Hot Chocolate and chat with Neal as you watch the snow fall outside.
Back to top Go down
https://seekonktalks.forumotion.net
Neal Abelson

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room Schedule...   Chat Room Schedule... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:20 pm

This was interesting and I hope that the chat session was informative. I look forward to trying it again sometime.

Neal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room Schedule...   Chat Room Schedule... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chat Room Schedule...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seekonk Talks :: Announcements and General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com