How about Brady's rant last night!

Seekonk Talks

This forum is a place to discuss all things Seekonk. We are not affiliated with the Town of Seekonk.
HomeGalleryRegisterLog in
November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Newspapers

Share | 

How about Brady's rant last night!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mkreyssig

PostHow about Brady's rant last night!

For those of you who missed it Dave Parker was discussing the issues and costs related to the mandatory census we have to do every year for the state. I guess he is talking to state officials to find out why we have to incur that cost when we are the only state in the Union that requires it. In short he got a very beurocratic answer.

Mike B. then raised the question of what would happen if we just didn't do it? Then proceeded to go on a very nice rant about how we need to start drawing our lines in the sand when it comes to the state government bending us over.

I almost stood up to cheer the guy on, but figured Mr. Cavaco would give me the evil eye....lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://home.comcast.net/~mkreyssig/site/